Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Packing..packing

Lately, I have been busy alone doing the clearing and packing everything in this house. Eventhough the house is small but since two years staying here, I started to bring different sorts of things that I like. Then when come to moving out I will crack my head to pack it up.

In two days time, we will be moving to our new house located at Al-Ansab which is about 3 km from my kids school. First, I need to empty all the drawers before the movers come and it seems that I have to clear too many unwanted things that clogged my apartment. Thinking of packing time ...its so tiring, fortunately my ever ready two best friends willing to assist. They even helped me to collect the cartoons from Lulu's backyard and last friday they all together giving their hands to bring some of the items. By thursday I must finish and everything must be in the cartoon because I dont like to mess during the shifting time. By tomorrow they have to come to my house to dismantle our curtains and closet. Today I finished almost 80 percent with the packing . My hubby was astonised seeing that all are ready. "Eh.. dah kemas "..tu je lah dia cakap. He didn't know that I have been sweating . hehe (sori k dady)

Ah... It is not easy to move from one house to another but thinking of my kids are growing up and they need their own privacy no matter what we have to move. Actually I really like to stay put where we are now since most of what I want are within distance. Whenever I am short of kitchen needs I can immediately go down to Safeer . Baskin Robbin, KFC, Taza and my kids favourite place Ice Skating are within the vicinity. No shortage of water and when there are problems we just call Asraf then "five minutes after" he will come to settle it... Indian english that I picked in Oman...who cares

Eventhough our new house is a little far but big enough to accomodate my family and visiting friends. It has 6 bedrooms with attached toilet, one living room and one big dining room.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ada area utk Abg Haji practice putting..

hero

Abdul Q said...

good luck. wish i could be there. and get me my own bed alright. i'm tired of menumpang here and there everytime i go back home.

Vogue Mom said...

wah.. first nengok title ingat nak packing balik msia! so finally pindah gak eh.. besar tu rumah.. boleh ah selalu buat makan2 :). happy mengemas n menghias rumah. I know u r excited!!